Module 3 VIDEO (pre-production) – ENGLISH
Module 3 VIDEO (pre-production) – ARABIC
¶ 4 Leave a comment on paragraph 4 1 This module focuses on the role of Open Educational Resources (OER) and MOOCs (Massive Online Open Courses) as vectors for opening up education. The module will help you get familiar with the key principles underpinning the notions of OER and MOOC, taking into account legal, technical and pedagogical aspects. You will also learn how to find, create, reuse, revise and remix OER. Moreover, it will provide you with tips on how MOOCs can be of use to facilitating learning in campus-based cohorts and local communities, by being integrated into the formal curriculum and beyond.
- ¶ 6 Leave a comment on paragraph 6 0
- Recognise the main aspects defining the notion of Open Educational Resources (OER).
- Effectively search for high quality OER relevant to your teaching.
- Reuse and adapt OER
- Revise/modify OER for your course
- Create and share OER.
- Recognise different interpretations of ‘openness’ in Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
- Differentiate pedagogical approaches underpinning the design of MOOCs.
- Integrate MOOCs into campus-based learning.
- ¶ 7 Leave a comment on paragraph 7 0
- 3.1. Key principles and practical considerations on Open Educational Resources
- 3.2. Finding OER
- 3.3. Reusing, Revising & Remixing OER
- 3.4. Creating and Sharing your own Resources as OER
- 3.5. Unpacking MOOCs
- 3.7. References
- 3.8. Activities